UG Admission Process
· A Three-Year (1+1+1) Bachelor Degree Honours (B.A./B.Sc.) and General Course (B.A. /B.Sc/B.Com.) is offered to students who have passed the Higher Secondary or its equivalent examinations recognised by University of Calcutta and other criteria as stated by the College.
· After publication of results of Higher Examination (10+2), details of criteria, subject combinations offered, capacity of each subject will be clearly displayed in the College notice board as well as in the College website.
· After selecting the preferred stream, subject and subject combinations following the instructions given in the college website and/or notice board carefully the students should apply in the prescribed form.
· The College will publish merit list for each subject in the Honours course on the basis of the criteria for selection as fixed by the college.
· After publication of first merit list (both in College website and in the College Notice Board) the selected students should come to the college for counseling and /or admission.
· At the time of admission all original documents will be checked by the college authority and in case of any discrepancy the name of the student will be struck out from the merit list.
· The second and third merit list will be published subsequently by the College if seats are available.
· Students willing to pursue their studies in General Course may be admitted directly on a first come first served basis( till the seats are available).