Games & Sports
- Annual Sports is a regular event.
- In case of other games like football students practise in the ground of University of Calcutta.
- The students regularly participate in Inter Non-Government College District Athletic Meet at State level. Some students also participated at National level games and sports. The college also produces a number of University Blues in various sports field
- The College has a Cricket Team and a Table Tennis Team.
- Facilities of Indoor Games: There is a large and perfect Games room for the students which is equipped with Table tennis (regular coaching is held), Chinese checker, carom, ludo etc.
- A small gymnasium equipped with automatic walker machine, a twister and standing exercise bike is erected adjacent to the Games Room. The girls regularly participate to maintain their physical fitness with the help of lady assistant recruited by the college.
Other Sports Activities :-
Payel Ghosh and Promita Dey successfully completed the Adventure Camp, held at Manali in September 2010 organized by Directorate of Mountaineering and allied sports, Government of Himachal Pradesh, India. They acquired proficiency in elementary skills of Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Trekking, Camping, Jungle Craft, Survival, Leadership and White Water Rafting.
- 15 students from this college took part in a day long rock climbing training at the artificial rock face of the sports authority of India Complex, Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata organized by National Adventure Foundation, West Bengal, held in January 2011.
- Dipanwita Dasgupta achieved 1st DAN BLACK BELT in Shito – Ryu karate – do awarded Dhito- Ryu karate- Do School of karate.
- Sriparna Das is a regular karate player.