The Alumnae Association of the institution came into existence in 2002.The association is a registered one under West Bengal Society of Registration act. Since its inception the association is deeply involved in the overall development of the college through different constructive activities. Some alumnae have become part and parcel of the College in the capacity of college staff. Some work hard for preparation of SSR also.
Besides a handsome number of alumni are engaged as school teachers and part time teachers in different state-aided colleges and are qualified in NET and SET examinations, a few deserve a separate mention for bright academic career and excellence in co and extra-curricular activities.
- Dr. Ranjana Mitra, Associate Professor in History,Vivekananda College for Women
- Chhanda Basak, Associate Professor in History, Vivekananda College for Women
- Dr. Sutopa Sinha is working as senior archaeologist in the State Archaeological Society and was the awardee of Nehru Trust Scholarship for UK Visiting Fellowship in 1998.
- Jhumur Saha is working at NATMO, Kolkata as Senior Cartographer.
- Rupa Sikdar is working at NATMO, Kolkata as Senior Cartographer.
- Sumana Dey, the highest scorer in Music Pass in the University Final Examination in the year 1994 established herself as a B High grade performer artiste in AIR.
- Sonali Chattopadhyay, Rashmi Thakur and Malati Bandopadhyay are established as media personalities.
- Dr. Arpita Bhattacharya, Associate Professor in Geography, Sarsuna College.
- Dr. Sarmistha Das, Associate Professor in Geography, Chandannagar Government College.
- Minakshi Pandey is working at NATMO, Kolkata as Junior Cartographer.
- Sucheta Das looks through her lens in the camera as a free lancer and already created ripples.
- Jayati Chakraborty, a celebrity in the Music World hails from our department. A number of prize and award winner Jayati is a pride for all of us.
- Subhasree Das, an exponent in Rabindra Sangeet attached with Channel Vision of Doordarshan.
- Nibedita Biswas, a gold medalist, received gold medal from Nikhil Bharat Sangeet Samiti and Tagore Foundation.
- Tua Sinha, a key sports person and a University Blue.
- Debomita Majumder, an alumnus of the department is having a versatile career in all respect. Besides academic career, she is a 'C' Certificate Holder from NCC, an awardee of Governor's Medal for courageous activity for rescuing a burning woman and her child, a member of Ladakhi Peak expedition in 2001, participated in Republic day Parade in Delhi, an eminent performer of dance and songs and is closely related to Doordarshan Kolkata.
- Soma Choudhury an outstanding sports person of the college participated in the National Women’s Cricket Championship (junior and sub-junior level- Women’s Cricket Association of India).
- Mitra Mondal, Assistant Professor in Geography, Vivekananda College for Women.
- Sanjukta Roy, CWTT in Geography, Maheshtala College.
- Arpita Mukherjee, GIS Specialist, Change Management Unit, Municipal Affairs Department, Government of West Bengal.
- Dipanwita Dasgupta, is working at NATMO, Kolkata as Junior Cartographer.
- Monika Ghosh, a key sports person and a University Blue.
- Monalisa Kotal and Pramita Dey, Notable NCC cadet.
- Swantana Guha, NCC Officer of Lieutenant Rank
- Priyanjana Guha, CWTT in Geography, Vivekananda College for Women.